Comedy Stage Plays

Applying for a performance license.

The form on this page is for theaters in the USA and Canada.

If your theatre is located in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa please contact our local theatrical agents in those locations. Information on these agents can be found on our Theatrical Agents page: CLICK HERE.

If the form below is not displaying on your device email us at and we'll be happy to help.